Look at our testimonials and the videos on the right, and also within the website to find out what our patients say about the effect of treatment on their life and confidence. All the photographs in our website are of our own patients.
Why would you see a Specialist Orthodontist?
David Gale is a trained, experienced dentist who has completed additional specialist qualifications to become an orthodontist. He is registered with The General Dental Council as a SPECIALIST in Orthodontics. David Gale and his team have been dedicated to achieve amazing results for thousands of cases over the last 13 years. His aim is for you to have a brilliant smile whatever your age, within the shortest possible of orthodontic treatment times, using near invisible braces if requested.
- To recommend specialist treatment for you – Seeing a Specialist means you can be confident that you are introduced to all options and systems available to you, to make an informed choice about your own orthodontic treatment. There are a lot of treatment options these days. They each have their uses and a specialist orthodontist has the knowledge to identify and plan for all the variables in your mouth. We take your unique needs and wishes into consideration, when recommending the right treatment option for you. Getting the right treatment plan for you is an important part of specialist orthodontics.
- To have the best positioned smile - We aim to position your smile appropriately; by not only aligning teeth to be straight, but to position them to compliment your facial features. This is where art meets science in orthodontic treatment planning.
- To get your bite right - Your healthy bite is our goal to reduce the wear and tear of your teeth over your lifetime. A specialist orthodontist is trained to identify a “bad bite”.
- To have a healthier smile - We are dedicated to helping your teeth and jaws work in union so that you can speak, bite and chew comfortably and effectively. We also aim to position the roots of your teeth in the right place to keep them safe within the bone. A healthy mouth contributes to your overall good health.
- To get the specialised treatment you deserve - You trust your heart to a cardiologist, your skin to a dermatologist and your knees to an orthopaedic surgeon. After all, you wouldn’t visit your GP for specialized eye surgery! Like these specialists who study their specialty areas after their general medical education, orthodontists devote additional years of study to specialist orthodontics after they graduate from dental school. And like their medical counterparts, orthodontists limit their practices to their specialty area. Specialist orthodontists have in-depth experience in orthodontic care. They use their knowledge and skills to help you get the best results possible.
- To get the choice of the full range of specialist adult and child brace treatments– David Gale has the knowledge and skills to use the full range of specialist orthodontic appliances. He knows what to use and when to use it because he delivers specialist orthodontics every day.
A quick fix is not always a good long-term solution. We want to introduce you to all systems and options available to be informed about choices which are right for you.
The best way to find out more is to chat to Marcene or Alison on
01329 284419 to book a
Free appointment with our Treatment Co-ordinator or a
full Specialist consultation with David Gale.
Alternatively you can contact us using the fill in box on the top right of this page.
Making contact is your first step and we will help you the rest of the way to
Make your smile a Specialist smile
Thank you for visiting the website of David Gale, an orthodontist (a specialist brace dentist) in Fareham, Hampshire. We are easy to reach from all of the central south coast, including the cities of Portsmouth, Southampton, Chichester, Winchester and Basingstoke. We have a 200 space public car park right next to the practice, so you can drive off the M27 Junction 11 and park very easily (see map).